- Bookings only take effect when the first down payment, 30% of the invoice amount, has been transferred to the bank account of Casita Boschberg.
- The rental price includes the consumption of gas, water and electricity.
- The remainder of the rent must be paid no later than four weeks before moving into the bungalow.
- The landlord has the right to claim full compensation if the tenant or his co-tenants neglected to cause damage to the rented property or loss of or damage to household and / or other goods was established.
- The tenant is not permitted to sublet the bungalow or have more people accommodated than agreed. In the event of a violation, the lessor has the right, without notice of default or intervention of the court, to immediately terminate this agreement, without obligation to return the received rental sum or part thereof. This provision also applies if the tenant fails to meet his financial obligations in time. The lessor is then entitled to rent the bungalow to third parties. It is not allowed to rent the bungalow in whole or in part to others or to use it. Interim change of residents is therefore not permitted.
- The accommodation of one pet in the rented property is permitted, provided that it is notified and paid in advance.
- Huurder dient zich te houden aan de verdere voorwaarden en The renter must adhere to the further terms and conditions and regulations that have been established by “De Boschberg” and that are hereby enclosed. Violation may require the lessor to immediately terminate this lease in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of the general terms and conditions.
- If the tenant proceeds to cancel the agreement, he will have to pay compensation to the landlord, amounting to
– 0% of the rent if canceled up to one month before the start date;
– 30% of the rent if canceled up to one week before the start date;
– 100% of the rent in case of cancellation within one week before the start date or in case of no-show;
You can cancel by e-mail. The cancellation date is the date of the email.
- The landlord is not liable for damage and / or claims of third parties due to (unlawful) use of the data infrastructure of the bungalow (such as WiFi, network connection, computer equipment and the like) during the rental period.
You are allowed to bring a maximum of 1 pet, provided it is registered with the reservation. You must adhere to the following rules:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash in the park. Note: stray cats will be caught and removed if they do not have a collar with an address / telephone number.
- Feces must be removed by the owner of the dog.
- Pets are not allowed at the pool / terrace.
- Bring accommodation (dog basket, hutch, bench, etc.) for your pet.
- Flea prevention is mandatory.
- Provide pet with vaccinations required in the Netherlands.
- Pets walking around in the bungalow must be house-trained.
- Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the garden (because of the automatic irrigation system).
- No pets of visitors.
- The pets must not be a nuisance to other guests.
- On-site instructions must be followed.
- Pit bull terriers and other scary dogs are not allowed!